this weekend has been a little fun. lots of crazy ups and downs. I must have been exhausted, I slept in today completely throwing off my day.
Thursday, I got out all of our holiday stuff from the spare room even the tree. I had to go through every box bc nothing was put back in the boxes where it should go last year. (oh hi type a) anyway I decided to hang up this adorable snowman, with all these peppermint garland things we have...so time consuming but very very festive. I still have 4 more boxes of things. eek.
Last night I went to see Four Christmases. it was quite funny. we got free truffles @ Godiva too. so delicious. and the funny part was we were just talking to each other abt godiva on the way into the mall and then this lady gave us scratch cards for free truffles! so yummy! it was a very laid back night, and tons of fun.
I better get started on my day...oh jeez haha
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment