
Dear Tourists and Celebritys in town for the Super Bowl,
You are annoying me beyond belief. For once I'd like to turn on the news and learn something about the world not hear your drunken screaming, celebrity stalker-ish photos, or any exclusive interviews with Paris Hilton about the party she is throwing. I don't care. I just want to watch the game on Sunday and not have to deal with a weeks worth of parties and crap. Besides the fact you are making the town i live in HORRIBLY HARD to drive around. Because either your really really shitty at driving or just feel the need to step out RIGHT infront of my car while i'm driving and then look at me like i'm a crazy fuck whose trying to hit you. Guess what i'm not, you are just dumb and should look before you step off the sidewalk. That goes for you too "celebrities". I will be soooooo glad when this is over on Monday.
PLEASE LEAVE ALREADY. ugh.
I know i'm not being very nice like the govenor wanted in all those commercials that keep airing but seriously, I was open to this huge money making machine the first day but now everyone is going celebrity crazy as if this was like L.A. and they have never seen anyone famous before.I know my town is a town with people with money, so i can see why the celebritys are here but it's just ugh. I mean the news actually airing photos people took of or with celebritys is REDICULOUS. There are more important things going on in the world than a weeks worth of parties that cost 1000 dollars to go to, or P. Diddy buying up all the Christol in the whole state for 800 dollars a bottle or whatever. I'm glad that you thinking that Paris Hilton talking to you just after getting off a plane from new york is HUGE NEWS but seriously, we don't need 30 minutes dedicated to every Super Bowl party for the past week. This is about ONE football game correct? Let's just get the game over with....we don't need 8 million dollar parties or a million days worth of the coverage that isn't even ABOUT FOOTBALL. it's just which celebrity can get the most attention. and don't even get me started about the tourists. THIS TOWN IS JUST LIKE YOURS. you wouldn't want me going to your town and driving 10 miles an hour and stopping everytime i see something fascinating and i CERTAINLY wouldn't step out infront of your car and then look at you like HEY CRAZY GIRL SLOW DOWN. when i was stopped a stop sign and it was MY TURN to go and u just step infront of me.
I'm fed up. 3 more days and it's over, and my life will be back to normal, and then maybe I'll be able to actually turn on the news and see what's going on with the world. the normal world, not the celebrity obsessed world.
Anyway,
I posted a picture of something completely unrelated (Bob Dylan) because 1. i like that picture. 2. I will continue to say for the next 3 or 4 days "Unless Bob Dylan shows up or George Harrison rises from the grave to come here, I don't care who you are i don't want to see your pictures or hear your celebrity stories...and if you step infront of my car without looking, you better walk fast...it's not my fault your dumb."
end of rant.

No comments:
Post a Comment