So, it's finally over. the Super Bowl is done. the Giants took it :) thank goodness. in the most crazy last quarter everrrrr which i'm sure everyone saw so i won't have to discuss it but believe me it was crazy in my house.
Well, since my last blog was so anti-super bowl dealies. I must say that I attended the FREE Boys Like Girls/Counting Crows Super Bowl Saturday Night Concert. Mainly because it was free, good bands and NO celebrities around. Minus Jerry O'Connell who was hosting it so that doesn't even count. It was fun there was CRAZY 30 minute fireworks show set to awesome music. Let's just say the drive there was crazy, people changing lanes at the last second and holding up traffic, people stepping infront of cars and then putting their hand out like stop and every 2 feet there was a limo, ad truck or taxi. also a tourist in a patriots jersey, who went home horribly sad tonight :)
that is all I have got to say about that.
Goodnight.
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment