Monday, July 21, 2008

oh hay blog

" i kissed a girl and i liked it..."

So, it only took me 10 minutes to try to remember the log in for this blog bahaha. i guess that's what you get when you don't update it in a while.


Not a lot has happened in the time from when I last updated. I went to the Honda Civic Tour..which took literally more time than it should have to get there thanks to this really stupid like Triathalon. I even stopped to ask a cop how i could get to that area and he was like, "Oh you are way the other direction." now i'm thinking NO SHIT BUT YOU ONLY LET ME MAKE RIGHT TURNS WHEN I NEED TO BE TAKING LEFT TURNS. but obv i couldn't say that. so i just acted like a dumb blonde and was like ooops. ugh but later on that night i remembered exactly how i could have gotten there if i would have just stopped to think.


I turned 21. woot finally, the birthday i've been waiting forever for. It was fun. its all downhill from here obv. Especially since i have really good odds of becoming an alcohol abuser. JUST KIDDING. don't take that seriously.


I started to slow down and take a look at everything around me...and think about whats been going on, and what I would like to happen. It's actually, really relaxing. Sometimes you can even see the stars, and the sunsets that we have are so outrageously gorgeous. And the cloud formations because of the Monsoons are so pretty, you just wish you could go lay on them. Sounds like a little kid haha. I want to be satisfied with who i am but i seem to find little things i hate, and i guess that's always going to happen but whatever, let's just see what i can do.


Meeee likey.


that's all for now maybe i'll actually have something to say. Right now i'm going to dance to "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls...only cause well I want to.


"I see them staring at me Oh I'm a trendsetter Yes this is true 'cause what I do, no one can do it better You can talk about me 'Cause I'm a hot topic I see you watching me, watching me, and I know you want it"


XoXo - N

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO UPDATE