Wednesday, July 23, 2008



Last night i went to see the Wackness. I liked it a lot..so if it's showing in your town check it out fo realz. The soundtrack isn't so bad either.

Today I went to see Mamma Mia with my Grandma. It was really a cheesy yet good movie, and i don't deny my love of ABBA music. It was honestly really hard not to try and sing. And my Grandma totally loved it, who knew she had a huge love of pop music..bahahaha.


Of course while being with my grandma, i had to hear what all my faults are and what i need to work on but that's cool. I'll try to do my best to work on all that. Apparently, she believes i've become less self-confident. Or maybe that's just some days. who knows.


I'm excited for homemade pasta night @ my parents tomorrow. My mom makes the best pasta ever. and it's the dogs birthday, so that calls for a celebration. we saved him from being abused....and he's so much better now. just a little crazy though. haha.


that's all i really have to say.

XOXO - N
(image from google images. obvio)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

n-bozz, this totally is just a condensed version of what you wrote on uber~