Saturday, November 8, 2008

oh i need to update this

so I haven't updated this in awhile. I bet I was missed.

last night I went shopping for something to wear out to celebrate ann's 22nd tonight. I tried on these crazy uncomfortable dresses but finally found something cute and me.

right now im watching Michigan @ Minnesota. I don't know why im positive they are probably going to lose, michigan that is bc that's kind of how its been lately. and then I feel like a loser wearing my yellow bow and blue michigan shirt. they are ahead now whatev.

time to do my laundry which is always fun.

oh my music lately it has been:
good old war
bob dylan (obv)
feist
nick and norahs infinite playlist soundtrack
3oh!3

a wide variety. oh I made amazing mixtapes for ann and kendalls birthday complete with artwork. they turned out well I think they came out good.

:)

1 comment:

Megan said...

yay we can blog together