I had a pretty chill New Years, which is how I like it. The next day I felt this crazy sense of calm and like a huge weight had been lifted off of me. That may sound strange, but it was really refreshing. Very little upset me, I guess I really took my own thoughts seriously this time. I did make resolutions, I am trying to keep them to myself in order to actually keep them going. So far so good, but that is what most people say at the beginning of the year right? ha. I have so much I want to do this year! First up, forget people who treat me like crap. Honestly, it's not worth it even if I've been friends with you for years, there are A LOT of people in my life who don't know what the term friendship means. I'm not saying I'm perfect, cause obv i'm not but at least I make an effort to make everyone feel like they are wanted around, just saying. This will be taken out of context too, just like everything else.
Last night I had dinner with my parents, my dad made dinner. This may be a new trend, I heard him talking about all the other meal ideas that he wants to make. He made what my brother calls pasta fadoodle. It was so yummy. I haven't had it since I was little. After that I went to Target to get some laundry soap and stuff, and then to Starbucks to get some Chai Tea. soooo yummy.
Yesterday, I also did something I'm completely proud of. I really want to celebrate it, but i'm almost 10000% positive not another single person would care. Other than Stacey and Kendall, they cared!
I'm doing this picture a day blog for 2009..Stacey gave me the idea. So follow it here: ohheynicole365.blogspot.com
xoxo,
Nicole
"Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than
people who are most content.
I don't have any regrets, they can talk about me plenty when I'm gone.
You always said people don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent."

No comments:
Post a Comment