Saturday was girls night out on the town. It was fun for the most part, aside from the d-r-a-m-a of the day. I did all these boring things all day (laundry, cleaning etc), looked at family photos I've never seen before (I never realized I look a lot more like the grandma I'm named after that I've never met than I thought I would), went shopping & had some dinner. We walked a really long way to Drift and had a drink. It was so crowded..so we left. Walked all the way back to the car, met up with another friend..and then started the long walk back to that area...the walk was hilarious there was def some peeing in bushes..and atm stops. (Seriously, just walked up to the drive thru atm) We took one of those bike drawn carts to Axis/Radius, yeah I know we rolled up in style. It was hilarious because 4 of us piled onto this cart and the poor guy was trying soooo hard to pull all of us. I kind of felt really bad. We hung out @ Axis/Radius for a long time dancing and drinking. There was definitely some flirting going on, there was this really cute guy..but then he saw me "rolling the dice" to Swing by Savage (which is what normally happens when we all hear this song) and he just walked away. If you can't handle the dice roll, no no my friend not worth it. We left and stopped by the 24 hour McDonald's. There was a gigantic line which is not really surprising. I felt really gross though for eating a chicken sandwich. (Hey, it's better than raiding the fridge again lord knows what I could have ate!) We were sang to by my lovely friend and we planned out her audition for American Idol, and changed the words to the song to go along with the moment of getting ready to order @ McDonald's. The song being sang was "Green Light" by John Legend. There was even dance moves! It was a crazy fun night...The only thing that completely sucked was when we were in a rush to meet people, I pushed through these 2 girls and 2 guys (I said excuse me, as I should have) which was met by this drunk slut saying "If you look like that you shouldn't be wearing that outfit" or something of that nature. I was completely caught of guard. I ignored her obviously, because if I don't feel comfortable in an outfit I wouldn't have worn it! Trust me there was larger people than me wearing more unreasonable outfits than mine. And I'm not even that large thank you. It's not getting to me, it was just an event of the night that I realized I didn't care about for once. If people knew the problems I have with food...trust me you'd realize why I was upset at first.
Lesson #1: "If these shoes ain't acting right you tell these shoes they got to go."
Lesson #2: "Save it for the ballet"
Lesson 3#: There is a new addition to my "what to look for in a guy" criteria..If he can't handle the rolling the dice, it's not worth it. That happens quite a lot, it was definitely one of the best parts of 'Knocked Up' and that's why it continues today.
Crazy night, yesterday I just laid in my bed all day watching television. talk about lazy but I felt sick and all I could hear was freaking buzzing in my ear. That's the only part I hate, I can deal with headaches or that rot gut stomach feeling..but the buzzing annoys the heck out of me!
"Give me the green light...give me just one night...I'm ready to go right now...."
good times,
Nicole.
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment