Because I feel bored & really delay cleaning my mess of a room, enjoy learning more about me.
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: my brother
3. Last text message: Kendall
4. Last song listened to: North London Trash - Razorlight
5. Last time you cried: Tuesday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: no
7. Been cheated on: no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: yes
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: yes
11. Been drunk: yes
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. White
14. Pink
(2 aren't real colors I don't think)
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends: yes
16. Fallen out of love: yes, but he drags me back in
17. Laughed till you cried: yes
18. Met someone who changed you: no
19. Found out who your true friends are: quite often
20. Found out someone was talking about you: yeah im sure people are
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list: yeah
TRUTH:
22. How many kids do you want to have: 2 is good
23. Do you have any pets: 2 Jeffrey & Beau
24. Do you want to change your name: no.
25. What did you do for your last birthday: Sushi, drinks & drunk tour of old town.
26. What time did you wake up today: 830am
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: probably watching TV
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: my birthday
29. Last time you saw yor father: yesterday
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: be more exciting & less predictable
31. What are you listening to right now: a mix CD playing I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Higgenson yes
33. What is getting on your nerves right now: the landscapers clearly not understanding that my music is much more exciting than their tools making noise.
34. What's your real name: Barbara
35. Relationship status: single
36. Zodiac sign: Taurus (no need for a cheesy pick up line anymore)
37. Male or Female: I am sure everyone knows I am a female
38. Primary School: I went to three?
39. High School: hummm.
40. Hair color: Brown
41. Long or short: long
42. Height: almost 5'8"
43. Do you have a crush on someone: yes
44. What do you like about yourself: my mind & how much people underestimate my intelligence
45. Piercings: my ears
46. Tattoos: none but I wamt them
47. Righty or lefty: lefty
FIRST:
48. Surgery: oral surgery in 6th grade
49. Piercing: Ears
50. Tattoo: its going to be on my wrist
51. Best friend: my sister
52. Sport you joined: cheerleading/gymnastics
53. Pet: Astro, a chow chow
54. Vacation: Disneyland!
55. Concert: Spice Girls
56. Crush: Paul Rudd, duh
but technically if it has to be a boy I knew i'd say Cory
57. Alcoholic Drink: wine, since I was young everyone knows that story
RIGHT NOW:
58. Eating: sourdough pretzels from Costco (sorry kendall haha)
59. Drink: Green Tea
60. I'm About to: answer the next question (oh how witty)
61. Listening to: Flight of the Conchords..Fashion is Dangerr
62.Waiting for: my green tea to finish brewing in the sun
63. Want kids: sure
64. Want to get married: of course
65. Careers in mind: working for a record company or my own business
WHICH IS BETTER:
66. Lips or eyes: eyes
67. Hugs or kisses: oh idk either
68. Shorter or taller: taller
69. Older or Younger: older
70. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous, some romantic things are forced & cheesy
71. Nice stomach or arms: the stomach, no beer guts puhlease
72. Tattoos or piercings: tattoos but piercings don't bother me
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-Up or relationship: relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: no, herpes no thank you
77. Drank hard liquor: yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts: all the time
79. Sex on a first date: no
80. Broken someone's heart: unintentionally
81. Had your own heart broken: yes
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: yes
84. Cried when someone died: I am human, of course
85. Liked a friend as more than a friend: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: yes, if I don't who will?
87. Miracles: yes
88. Love at first sight: yes
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Claus: yes, child like innocence
91. Kissing on a first date: depends on if I like them
92. Angels: yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: yes
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at the same time: no
95. Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: yes, if you are meant to be it will be forever
96. What's the one thing you cannot live without: my family & friends
97. One thing most people don't know about you: if I wrote the answer to this everyone would know and secrets don't need to be told! :)
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment