Here's part 2 of the mix I posted previously.
1. I Kissed a Boy - Cobra Starship
2. Whatcha Think About That - the Pussycat Dolls
3. Back in Your Head - Tegan and Sara
4. Untouched - the Veronicas
5. Krazy - Pitbull featuring Lil Jon (club jamz haha)
6. Right Round - Flo Rida
7. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman & Nicole Scherzinger of PCD
8. Wikked Lil Grrrls - Esthero
9. Live and Let Die (Wings Cover) - Duffy
10. That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed) - Panic at the Disco
11. Forever and Always - Taylor Swift
12. Turnin' Me On - Keri Hilson featuring Lil Wayne
13. Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There is a Season) - the Byrds
14. Bus Stop - the Hollies
15. Tonight - Jonas Brothers
16. Carmensita - Devendra Banhart
17. Fly On the Wall - Miley Cyrus
18. Great DJ - the Ting Tings
19. Poker Face - Lady GaGa
20. The Weight of Her - Butch Walker
21. Green Light - John Legend featuring Andre 3000
and a special song about spring, Here Comes the Sun - the Beatles.
Yes I have a very large range of musical taste. It has been made fun of quite largely when I was in high school actually I believe I was called fake & one boy told me that it was disturbing. I told him there is nothing wrong with liking different musical tastes & when he matured he would probably realize this. Now that I think about it, I can like what I like regardless of how catchy it may be or rediculous even at least I can admit to enjoying it & not try to lie when it comes on "Party Shuffle" when people are around.
March Madness brackets are not exactly my forte. In fact I don't even pay attention to the "seed number." I feel like MM is really an excuse for people to lose money & waste time for a week or two during march. For someone who doesn't try, I actually did really well in the first round. 23 of 32 games is prettu good considering I dislike basketball and have a really stupid way of chosing these things. Round 2 not going to well. This is all a game of chance anyway, or how well you play that day. If you have an off day your out. Simple why is this a huge deal with research & such?
I have towels to fold, sheets to wash & games to "watch"
Happy Saturday.
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment