Well, last night we had a movie night again..this time the selection was High School Musical 3: Senior Year. I forgot what a cheesy gem of a movie this was after I saw it the first time. I didn't laugh as much this time because obviously I knew how cheestastic it truly is. I was surprised it was still rated G, we all were considering parts of it. There was also pizookie involved in this movie night..which I chose not to participate in. Mainly because I wasn't in the mood for it nor was I in the mood to eat out of a baking pan with like...5 other people. I also decided that my high school graduation would have been much more entertaining of we all had to learn a song and dance to do at the end of it. It probably would have made sitting in the unbearable heat on a football field much much easier if we had to concentrate on the dance number that we were just going to randomly break into..well it would look like it was unplanned to our families obviously.
Earlier this week I watched Twilight with my mom. She had been waiting to see it and was finally happy that I decided to watch it with her. She was way into it! She even said "Oh look there is mr. gorgeous Twilight guy" when she saw Edward. She also mentioned something else about vampires and boners which cracked me up. My mom isn't as old as other people who have children my age so I mostly took this comments as random and funny and not creepy or disturbing like most people would reading or hearing this. I'm still way excited for New Moon though..haha.
Happy 4th of July..early that is because I'm actually pretty busy tomorrow. But not doing anything fun or festive..saddddddd.
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment