Last weekend was absolutly crazy! Friday night there was random sprinking of rain drops & I saw Little Ashes. It wasn't actually that bad I enjoyed it, and obviously not just because of Robert Pattinson. I did wish the person at the ticket counter was a boy though because when I tried to buy a student ticket she wouldn't let me because I didn't have a student ID..now I know obviously that is the procedure but the weekend before I got away with it because I asked the boy to check my normal ID and see that I was the age of a student haha some of the things I get away with...but she wouldn't let me. So dumb, I feel like carrying the student ID is pointless considering that it never gets used other than that and school. but whatever I don't like rules. Either way it was worth the full adult price that I ended up paying. Saturday I spent the entire 4th of July cleaning out my room in my parents house. No, this was not the most fun way to spend a holiday BUT it needed to be done considering they downsized their home and don't want to store tons of my crap with them. I found the most random things in there like why have these things been saved all this time was what I kept saying. I gave myself a reward of watching a movie later on so I could keep my eyes on the prize and be movtivated to finish clearing it out. Sunday we all helped my parents pack up to move..talk about stressful. All we did was fight, argue and yell at the top of our lungs. I'm sure the neighbors were none too pleased with that. It was fun getting to hang out with my sister and be slightly mischevious towards our parents. Like when we snuck my brother out and took him to the QT to get a snack..they looked for him for a while haha. We went up to this mountain top and looked out over the city and all the beautiful lights. It was really fun it would be great during a sunset or a sunrise that's for sure.
One thing we pondered this weekend was why everyone decided to set off their fireworks at the SAME TIME on Saturday. 9pm. Illegal fireworks and otherwise..it just kept going and going and going. I bet the Energizer bunny was behind it...
I hope everyone else had a great 4th of July!
Oh music I'm currently listening to:
Kings of Leon
Muse
Lady GaGa
Coconut Records
Michael Jackson
Playlist coming soon I'm sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment