Friday, April 24, 2009

Few things..

If you want to read about my adventure to the Farmer's Market today head on over to my Tumblr. It has a interesting story about the elderly. http://ohheynicole.tumblr.com

Few things I learned today:
1. Don't decide to walk to the farmer's market when its basically 100 degrees out and humid.
2. When you do decide to walk there WEAR SUNGLASSES no matter if it's cloudy or not.
3. If you decide to go for a morning run to burn off some extra calories it's probably best not to have a chocolate bar as a mid morning snack. Yes, it is advised to have 150 calorie snack twice a day. Chocolate bars I'm pretty sure, Do Not count. And it brings laughter to my mother who says "you were doing soo good why would you eat that."

Right now I'm going to have a healthy snack & some juice. I have a headache from the heat. Stupid.

No comments: