
Last week was horrendous for me. Suffering an emotional breakdown because of stress is one thing I never want to have to encounter again. I'm still not 100% myself because I say there is always still room for improvement & the fact that my mind will still continue to over power me plenty. I would really love to be under control though. This makes me sound absolutely crazy, that I am not, I just have never had to deal with this much stress before that I completely lost it. Easter was pretty fun & low key. It's harder now that we are older because we don't really expect to have egg hunts or even get easter baskets. So now it's more like get a chocolate bunny, go to church & have brunch. We had services in the courtyard this year, it was gorgeous. I had the wine for the first time during Communion. I was NOT expecting it to be actual wine, since I have never tried it before. I don't know why I didn't think it wouldn't be actual wine though since we learn that it clearly is. After services we went out to Brunch with my grandma & her new boyfriend. He is nice, I was thrown off when he wondered why I don't talk as much..Aside from being extremely shy & not really feeling good there isn't a whole lot to talk about? Haha I tried. I ended up making my grandma dinner since there really wasn't a family dinner scheduled do this his hectic weekend that I can't even begin to explain.
The picture I posted is of some art I saw at Barnes & Noble last week. I really wanted to buy a few of these and hang them in my new room. This one was my favorite.
Hope everyone is loving their springtime!

No comments:
Post a Comment