Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 Things: February 22nd

First: 10 things for this week. Kind of feels pointless but obviously I continue to do them.
1. Iced Green Tea. yum.
2. Trying to make my A-Z band playlist. Basically Kendall asked me to pick my favorite artists from A-Z & one song of theirs I would/could recommend or that I enjoy. I don't know where she'd come up with this but, its such a task for me!
3. Thin Mint ice cream. I can't wait to try Samoa.
4. Samoas! I still haven't actually gotten any BUT I was thinking maybe if I continued to write about them someone would shell out 4 bucks & get me some haha.
5. Coconut Records. Such a great soundtrack to such a beautiful day. Either album is fantastic.
6. The Oscars. Say what? Yeah I actually enjoyed them this year! Normally they are the largest snoozefest but this year they were better. Probably not just because there was actually movies I really really wanted to win (Milk & Slumdog) but also because I actually had an opinion as to why the other films shouldn't win haha they honestly could have left beyonce out of the musical number though she was awful. ya I said it.
7. The weather. Yes, this carries over this week but honestly how can you beat 80's & high 70's all this week & next!
8. LeWar. You may ask yourself what LeWar is well I will tell you! LeWar is a twitter war between Michael Ian Black & LeVar Burton. Michael Ian Black is an extraordinary comedian who you may know from the I love series of things on VH1 & LeVar Burton is from Reading Rainbow. I joined team MIB because as many times as I may have enjoyed Reading Rainbow I feel MIB > LB but you don't have to take my word for it.
9. Jai Ho, the bollywood song/dance number from Slumdog Millionaire. One thing I really dislike is that now after winning best song it has been translated into english. I feel like it kind of ruins the feel of the song it should hold true to the nature of it. Just watch the new slumdog promos.
10. Sunscreen. This may be extremely weird but since I was a little kid I have loved the smell of sunscreen! Probably bc it reminds me of spring/summer.

now Second:
I spent a few hours outside yesterday & realized I really really like it but there is no possible way I can get tan & protect myself from the rays right? if there is someone tell me for serious because right now i'm considering a fake tan especially on my face (the most pale piece on my body which gets the most sun. odd) So recommend a self tanner or something ugh. I really want a bike like Miley's. Its just so cute mine would be much cuter. Some girls rode by my last week with bikes like that. I want one so bad! Someone tell me where to get one!

That's all! I should go for a walk!
xoxo

Edit: Another thing I really loved this week is the video for 1234 by Plain White T's. so cute!

No comments: