Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 things? what?

so basically everyone & the their mother are doing these things it was even on Current last night, don't even google it theres way too many results haha.

1. My lifelong dream is to work at Capitol Records in LA. Has been since I was a child.
2. I have dreamed of going to UCLA since I was in middle school my Aunt believed it was my future college. I probably would be there if my Aunt hadn't died.
3. I don't actually have a favorite song.
4. I have strict thoughts on saying I "love" that song, I "like" that song or that is my "favorite" song.
5. Music is a very large part of what I look for in a boyfriend. (There are somethings I just can't stand)
6. Most of the books on my shelf are music oriented, about musicians or eastern religions.(Hinduism etc)
7. The first concert I ever went to was the Spice Girls @ age 10.
8. My first crush was on Paul Rudd after I watched him in Clueless when I was 9. (People know I still crush on him)
9. I loved Clueless so much my parents were determined my first car would be a white Jeep like Cher's.
10. I believe I had to have had a past life somewhere in the 60's.
11. I once broke down and cried while listening to "Don't Go Away" by Oasis.
12. I admire my little sister more than she knows.
13. I am allergic to pink dyes in medicines. (random I know)
14. The first cd I ever got was in fourth grade from my dad, it was a Smashing Pumpkins album.
15. In the first grade I left school by myself and walked to my moms work a mile away. it was the middle of the day.
16. My mom once told me I reminded her of Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka.
17. I believe the first song I listen to in the morning will determine my entire mood for the day.
18. There are only 3 people in my life I could tell anything to and they wouldn't find it absurd. they also don't think im a joke.
19. I am still completely creeped out by the "child catcher" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. The creep with the candy and the long nose ugh.
20. I have an entire bulletin board full of my baby photos. Mainly of me and relatives & memories I want to remember.
21. in public I will always dance like no one is watching.
22. I have "It's a Small World" on a Vinyl. I bought it 2 years ago @ a used book store. It only plays that song over and over.
23. I had a 50s style sock hop for a birthday party when I was little. My mom made me a poodle skirt by hand for it.
24. I have 3 copies of the same Led Zeppelin album. (idk why)
25. I long to be a Rock and Roll Muse and inspire a love song that stands the test of time that will become a memory for someone else years from now.

now go ahead and mock my facts and dreams.

current music: coconut records new album "Davy"

No comments: