Pretty much every entry for the past few days has had a count of some kind. Sheesh. Here's one more:
1. Anticipating the train wreck that is Valentine's day.
2. Lemonade. Reminds me of the spring days that are yet to come...
3. Sundance Channel. So many great things this week, I have actually watched 2 subtitled films so far! Also, Elvis Costello's show Spectacle.
4. Applesauce. I honestly think I have eaten this for pretty much every breakfast & snack this week. Im positive it kept me from eating the other crap I have around here.
5. Paul McCartney. No need to elaborate on this. If you know me, i'm positive this is no surprise.
6. Wristcutters: A Love Story. A movie I wanted to see a while ago but Sundance channel was playing it so I finally got to see it!
7. Rainy Winter Days.
8. CDs. Who uses these anymore? This girl. haha
9. Flight of the Conchords. This weeks episode was so funny. "What is your favorite part of the newspaper?...The stories about animals...escaping from the zoo."
10. Love Songs. How cliché for the week of Valentine's. But they are everywhere & you can't honestly not feel some kind of feeling when hearing them, even if its disappointment or anger ha.
I don't really like television. in fact, I mostly use it for backround noise..but this week I actually watched some movies. 2 of them about Sophie Scholl which were subtitled. They were quite interesting. Another one I watched was about the 1960s pop art culture/scene. The thing I still completely love about pop art was the fact that the art itself was actually something that people had seen a thousand times & yet when it is silk screened to a canvas it is GENIUS and is now worth millions probably. I love pop art, and that is one thing that I love about it. I can honestly only imagine people looking at the Campbell's soup can in a gallery and just being amazed..although they probably have a can of the soup in their pantry @ home and could care less about it. haha
I couldn't sleep at all last night so, I ended up thnking about Valentine's day and eventually ended up blogging a little bit about it on another blog. it cracked me up when I went back and read it and realized I should never blog with lack of sleep. Especially about Valentine's day! I seriously don't understand the holiday at all. Then again in 21 years, it has never meant anything to me. I always say id never want flowers. I wouldn't, they die. why give something that dies. Chocolates...I love a certain kind of chocolate and obviously I would never demand it because that's uber bitchy. honestly, I could be more cynical but everyone wants to know they are loved and cared about...you know what I am saying? There is one particular male out there, I won't name him because I will not start shit since he has a girlfriend...he knows how we both feel about each other & this whole situation seems completely absurd but explains how my valentine's day will be a train wreck.
I am going to have some Brunch. peace.
-N
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment