Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Playlist Part 1:

Playlist part 1. We will count this as song I am loving this week!
1. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (i'm Yours) - Stevie Wonder
2. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney & Wings
3. Something - the Beatles
4. Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tenille
5. Someday We'll be Together - Diana Ross & the Supremes
6. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
7. Take My Breath Away - Berlin
8. My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
9. Sea of Love - Cat Power
10. For Your Love - the Yardbirds
11. At Last - Etta James
12. When the Day Met the Night - Panic at the Disco
13. 1234 - Plain White T's
14. Grow Old With Me - the Postal Sevice
15. I'll Be There - Jackson 5
16. Layla - Derek & the Dominos
17. All You Need is Love - the Beatles
18. You Really Got Me - the Kinks

Part 2 tomorrow.

No comments: