I honestly have mixed feelings about last night. I was in a great mood yesterday considering that it was an entire day devoted to love and the fact who should have been my valentine was clearly with someone else. Anyway, I went to Ann's for some chocolate fondu & champagne. it was fun. Then we went into Old Town which was probably a really bad idea considering it was all-star weekend & there was clearly going to be rise in the price of cover. So we went to Suede again. there was barely anyone there so we tried to go to Axis/Radius. 60 dollars to get in. fuck no. everywhere else was just as high too, so dumb. By this time I was just getting more and more upset. We ended up just going back to Suede. It was definitely crowded now. I just danced off all my fustrations haha. I even made friends with 2 ladies in the bathroom hallway with dancing haha. Eventually, I just went and hung out on the less crowded patio until about 15 cops come barreling by me & kendall and go running inside and eventually drag out people. what theeeeee I know. By this time I am just having a completely miserable time, I am exhausted and just am not having it. For my own reasons which honestly if it wasn't for Kendall listening to me rant while I drove her home (what a drunk hhaha just kidding) I would think that not one person honestly cared considering gee I don't know I spent most of the time just exiled awesomeeeee. Don't get me wrong I love going out and going to clubs but I don't feel making out with some guy the second I meet him is a good time & the fact he probably won't remember me or whether he was interested or not just doesn't seem fun. Its just more of an escape for me I guess, besides most of the guys are douche bags.
Wow, I was just honest there. Now i'll get shit for it, oh but not to my face BEHIND MY BACK im sure.
My favorite quote from last night:
"You can't buy my class haha" and then I pretty much did a sleezy dance move. oh good times.
I better go call my grandma to wish her a happy birthday. Happy Sunday.
Meganology
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment